Please note that we are only considering internal applications for this role at the present time.
We are looking for
Automatic machine operators to run the auto operator machines and the ultrasonic welding machines for inline packing.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Run the inline packing machines both safely and efficiently.
- Raise any mechanical issues in a timely manner with the line leader or engineering department to minimise downtime.
- Strive to exceed set targets for the production runs by keeping the machinery in as good a working condition as possible and operating at the correct speed.
- Keep the work area tidy and hazard free while actively promoting the clean as you go policy.
- Keep the machines maintained to minimize breakdowns and possible down time.
- Highlight to your Line Leader any downtime which will have an adverse effect on meeting your production targets.
- Leave the machines in good working order and clean for the next shift to start.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment.
- Effective communicator with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Analytical skills.
- Previous experience of production in line packing.