We are looking for:
A highly motivated and enthusiastic team leader to join our packhouse.
- Ensure that the production lines in your designated area are adequately staffed, while always focusing on both the quality of the product and the cost to produce.
- Maintain and review stock control and staff timesheets.
- Assist management to meet and maintain the requirements of the BRC standard.
- Check all production paperwork to ensure that it is completed fully and is accurate.
- Use all available information, i.e. line performance information, downtime information etc. to help motivate and improve the team performance.
- Meet and maintain the requirements of the BRC Standard.
- Manage and organise the team of staff in a designated area, ensuring they follow all dress, hygiene and work procedures as laid down in the quality manual.
- Ensure all staff are fully trained in all the allocated production area and work effectively, efficiently and follow all Health & Safety rules as set out by the Company
- Ensure that all colleagues are carrying out their designated roles and tasks safely, competently, and efficiently
- Provide cover for other areas/lines in the absence of other team leaders
(An additional 10 days work per year will be needed as and when required by the needs of the business)