We are looking for:
Motivated individuals to support our busy packhouse team. Assigned to an area within the packhouse, your responsibilities would include managing the day to day operations of your line, training employees and achieving daily production plans.
The position will:
- Set up the line including machinery with the correct packaging for the production orders.
- Ensuring the line and all parts of the machinery are cleaned thoroughly during production changes and at the end of the day in accordance with our policies.
- Ensure that the line and machinery runs safely and efficiently and meets daily production requirements.
- Ensure paperwork and other documentation are completed accurately and product checks are completed to company standards.
- Promote team working for your line in order to ensure suitable delegation of duties.
- Ensure Procedures and Policies are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain quality of finished goods to meet customers specifications, whilst meeting deadlines.
- Actively engage in improvement projects and provide solutions to issues where necessary.
- Effective communication skills with a good standard of spoken and written English language.
- Quality focused with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Adaptable/flexible to meet requirements and demands of production.
- Previous experience in a similar role an advantage, although full training will be given.
We anticipate that your shift will generally finish at 15:35 but you may be required until all work required of the shift is complete.