We are looking for motivated individuals to join our grader nightshift.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- When moving around the factory, please clean up any debris you may see.
- Ability to quickly assess product as it passes over the line and remove any that obviously does not meet the requested standard
- Cleaning -between, during and after production runs, always ensuring that you are following clean as you go procedures
- If requested, setting up the grading line may be necessary…this may involve operating the machinery (i.e. installing screens and topper beds) machinery must be operated as per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Can involve lifting heavy weights up to 25kg (assistance can be given)
- Ability to work as a team.
- Possibility of relief forklift driving/ relief QC (as and when required) training for the right candidate can be given
- Ability to use barcode scanner to scan product into and out of lines (as and when required)
- Possibility of career progression for the right candidate
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- The ability to work well with others
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- To be flexible and open to change
- Physical skills like movement, coordination, dexterity and grace
- The ability to work well with your hands
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- To be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
We anticipate your shift will finish at 02:30 but you may be required until all of the work required of the shift is complete.