We are looking to recruit motivated individuals to work in our Goldwood Factory. The role of the General Operative consists of peeling, trimming, bagging and packing onions.
- Ability to work well within a team and communicate with team members.
- Prepare onions and other products as guided by your Line Manager.
- Be able to lift trays of product.
- Ensure the product is to the expected quality.
- Experience is not essential but could be beneficial.
- Must be able to work long hours when on shift.
- Live within a commutable distance of Moulton, Spalding.
- Be able to get to and from work independently.
- Ability to follow procedures and work to deadlines.
We may close this vacancy before the stated date depending on the number of applicants.