We are looking for an experienced forklift driver to join our grader nightshift.
- Operating a forklift truck inside production building, stores and in the yard within varying temperatures throughout the duration of the shift.
- Working in a safe and competent manner around the site.
- Working as part of a busy team, transporting goods in a safe and timely manner around the site to the relevant department areas.
- Ensuring order schedules and customer requirements are met in a timely and safe manner.
- Carrying out other service duties to ensure operations teams have the right products and quantities of materials.
- Regularly sitting on a forklift for long periods of time.
- Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching and or stretching during the duration of a shift.
- Correct mounting and dismounting of a forklift, stepping up and stepping down.
- Have a good sense of balance.
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures depending upon season.
- Current forklift license- essential.
- 7 Tonne forklift/Teleporter license- desirable.
We anticipate that your shift will finish at 02:30 but you may be required until all of the work required of your shift is complete.